Euan, from Glasgow in the UK, has been on the road with us in Central Asia, India and South-East Asia since March 2014.
- What did you do for a living before becoming crew?
I was a diesel mechanic before working for various companies as an overland driver!
- Why did you become Dragoman crew?
I wanted to travel the world, meet lots of people and work for an industry leader.
- What's your favourite destination?
- What has been your favourite or most memorable occasion on the road?
There's simply too many to think of one!
- What's the most essential item in your backpack?
A decent sleeping bag.
- What is your one piece of advice to future overlanders/passengers?
Expect the unexpected and go with the flow - that's what makes it an adventure.