Before joining Dragoman, Brett was a professional bartender, restaurant and bar manager, driving instructor and most recently - a maintanence engineer and area manager for an international camping and mobile home holiday company!
- Why did you become Dragoman crew?
I spent several winters doing overland trips and eventually realised that the world is too big and life is too short to just have 2 months travel a year. (First world problem, I know!) Being crew allows me to enjoy life to the max but more importantly, I get to help others have the time of their lives along the way!
- What's your favourite destination?
As I write this answer I am sat in our Yurt camp at Song-Kul lake in Kyrgyzstan falling more in love with this country every day!
- What has been your favourite or most memorable occasion on the road?
Seeing the Milky Way on a beautiful clear night at a bush camp inside a canyon in Argentina
- What's the most essential item in your backpack?
My Water-to-Go water bottle! :) And my pillow from home!
- What is your one piece of advice to future overlanders/passengers?
Pack light but don't forget your sleeping bag!