About our trucks
Our trucks are one of a kind. We use a fleet of Overland vehicles, known for their durability and unique design. Features like the integrated cab and roof-seats are unique to most Dragoman trucks and our customers regularly tell us they make our trucks the best on the road. With their distinctive orange and white livery and personalised names our trucks have become icons in their own right.
The trucks are designed to be solid and sturdy so we don’t need to stick to the tarmac or follow the crowd. These are rugged vehicles that will get you off the beaten track, so there’s no air-conditioning here, but they’ve been custom-built for this style of travel and are fully equipped for camping with comfortable coach-style seating. All Dragoman trucks are owned and maintain by us. Our crew have extensive mechanical training and follow a strict maintenance schedule. This means we can guarantee the quality and safety of our fleet. We currently have 30 overland trucks on the road worldwide and the fleet is growing all the time!
We are always striving to improve our trucks and are currently undergoing an entire fleet upgrade. Each of our vehicles are unique and features will differ between each truck.
Most of our trucks include the following;
- Roof seats for great views
- Integrated cab, so you are sitting with your crew rather than just be driven around by them
- Coach style seating: all facing forward apart four seats facing backwards around two tables - great for card games or diary writing
- Side awning for sun/rain cover
- Luggage locker
- 350l fresh drinking water tanks plus 60-80l jerry cans
- Long range fuel tanks
- Audio equipment with MP3 player connection
- 12v charging points (some models only)
- Hidden safe to keep money and passports secure
- Integrated fridge
- Large equipment storage areas for food, cooking utensils, expedition equipment etc.
- Book shelf/library
- Map board
Equipment we carry:
- Dome/A-frame tents with integrated mosquito nets
- Medical kit
- Camping stools
- All cooking equipment, gas, and eating utensils
- Cook tent
- Camping lights
- Full range of mechanical spares
- Sand mats