Jobs at HQ
Jobs At HQ
Please see below for any positions at our Suffolk HQ. If there is nothing open, then please regularly check back, or keep an eye on our social media platforms for vacancy announcements!
An opportunity has arisen for a competent Marketing Executive to work in the exciting world of adventure travel. Based at our HQ at Camp Green in Debenham you will work in the marketing department, maintaining and promoting our two brands: Dragoman Overland and Imaginative Traveller. The office is busy and dynamic with a relaxed atmosphere. We work to continually recurring deadlines and you will be an integral part of ensuring our key messages are consistently presented to our audience.
This role will ideally suit someone who has studied digital marketing, particularly in the travel sector but we are open to consider applications from anyone who feels they have the right credentials to make a successful contribution. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and learn in a varied and hands on environment.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, activities will include:
- Maintaining the social media channels for both Dragoman and Imaginative Traveller.
- Researching and writing copy for our 70k+ email newsletter list.
- Researching, writing and updating engaging blog posts and landing pages.
- Liaising with our agent network to provide marketing collateral.
- Working with our in-house designer to develop material for brochures, flyers, website and other collateral.
- Assisting the Marketing Manager in designing and implementing sale and discount campaigns.
- Assisting with planning and management of local marketing initiatives including attendance at local shows.
- Supporting and attending national travel exhibitions.
- Generally assisting the Marketing team with all facets of the marketing and PR department.
Travel experience would be an advantage but full training will be given and there are opportunities for company supported trips and other benefits.
Experience and skills required:
- Good understanding of social media and its advantages and disadvantages.
- Clean, clear copy writing skills.
- Excellent planning, execution and reporting skills with a high attention to detail.
- A fast learner with a passion for marketing and the travel industry.
- Good written and oral communication skills with a particular emphasis on adapting tone and content for different audiences.
- Experience of adding content through CMS.
- Basic Photoshop skills for example resize an image with the correct aspect ratio and save for web.
- Experience or understanding of external management programmes such as Mailchimp, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, PPC and re-marketing tools, mail list management etc. Previous experience is desirable but good understanding is a must as training can be given for the right candidate.
- Ability to work within the team to stay focused on multiple tasks and projects.
- A calm and pragmatic approach to work and team mates to enable a smooth and productive work environment.
The role is full time Mon – Fri (with occasional weekend work at shows) and is based in our head office in Debenham.
Start date: Mid March
To apply or find out more, please email email@example.com and if applying include;
- Cover letter outlining why you believe this is the right role for you.
- A CV detailing your relevant experience and skills.
- A link to a website, blog or other resource that gives an example of your work.
All applications will receive a reply and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview.
References and background checks will be completed on any candidate offered employment. You must have the legal right to work in the UK, unfortunately we are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.